City of Dryden Waterworks Contacts:
City of Dryden is committed to providing excellent service for its waterworks customers. Customers include home owners, rental properties, businesses and industry. Application for services can be downloaded and printed, completed and returned to the Finance Department or applications are available at the Finance Department office.
Application: Waterworks Application
Waterworks Billing Due Date
Monthly billing for both water and wastewater (sewer) is due on the 23rd of each month.
Methods of Payment
- In person at the Finance Department cashier's counter by cash, cheque, debit or credit card
- Internet or telephone banking using your 10 digit account number as indicated on your bill
- Drop off at "Night Deposit" box located at the front of City Hall
- By mail to City of Dryden Taxes, 30 Van Horne Ave. Dryden, ON P8N 2A7
- Pre-authorized Payment Plans
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan Enrollment Form
Pre-Authorized Payment Form
Waterworks Rates Apr 1, 2014